March Mixer Individual Challenge
Points are accumulated by recording a variety of distances and tasks, with accumulating points for repeating some tasks. Screenshot verification required on some items.
Reporting is on the honor system.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd places will be awarded based on number of points.
3rd Prize: HYDRO CELL Stainless Steel Water Bottle
2nd Prize: $50 REI Gift Card
1st Prize: $100 REI Gift Card
Points Are Earned by the following activities:
- Distance: Minimum 125 miles to count points, then 1point/mile. (2000 steps=1 mile, Biking miles are 3:1). Entered in Challenge Runner.
- Count Calories Consumed 1:Download a food log, calorie counting app (Lose It, MyFitnessPal...) (screenshot)
- Count Calories Consumed 2: Logging food/counting completed daily, point per day. (screenshot)
- Hydrate 1: Using Fitbit Tracker or other app, set daily goal for drinking water (number of ounces/day). Points per day.
- Try Something New 1: Track a new exercise, 15-minute minimum. Entered in Challenge Runner.
- Try Something New 2: Repeat new exercise, 15-minute minimum. Entered in Challenge Runner.
Exercises: Walk, Run, Bike (indoor), Bike (outdoor), Elliptical, Stair-stepper, Rowing, Swimming, Hiking (2-mile minimum), Weight lifting, Strength training, Aerobics, Dance, Ski. (If your exercise is not listed, ask Karri).