Can you run more than the XPO?
submitted by: United States Coast Guard Station Sandy Hook
Want to use this Template?
Each of these challenge templates are available in ChallengeRunner to quick-start your setup process. Simply select the
Copy and edit a pre-existing challenge from our database option when creating your new challenge.
|Field Label||Field Type||Data Entry||Frequency
Distance Traveled (Miles)
User Entry (up to 5 days late)
Here are the RULES:
- A run must be faster than and 11:00 min/mile
- Based on TOTAL miles over the contest period
- Miles need to be logged daily, with a 5 day grace period, after that you lose your miles for any day over 5. For example, if you run on Monday and forget to log your miles, you will have until Friday to do so. Saturday morning you lose Monday's Miles.
- This is on the HONOR SYSTEM
- Contest will run from July 7th throught September 30th
If you happen to win....
- You will receive a 24 hour liberty pass (ops and schedule permitting)
- A Certificate to memorialize your AWESOMENESS
- Control of the XPO's music playlist for 4 hours at your choosing (appropriate music of course).