Walk for Wellness Challenge
submitted by: CAN Capital
Want to use this Template?
Each of these challenge templates are available in ChallengeRunner to quick-start your setup process. Simply select the
Copy and edit a pre-existing challenge from our database option when creating your new challenge.
|Field Label||Field Type||Data Entry||Frequency
Number of Steps
Beginning Monday, September 12, 2016, teams of five will join together to participate in the Walk for Wellness Challenge. During the eight week program, team members will walk passionately toward a healthy lifestyle and track their steps along the way. Team member activity will contribute to an overall team step count to compete with other participating teams. The Walk for Wellness Challenge is open to employees at all 3 locations (Kennesaw, New York and Costa Rica). Remote employees are welcome to participate in the activity by joining a team at one of the 3 office locations.
- Each team member must complete a Participation Consent form and submit to their team captain by September 8th
- Team members must record their activity on the Activity Log and submit to their team captain every Friday, starting September 16th – November 4th
- Team captains must submit a cumulative Activity Log form (via Survey Monkey) listing a total number of team steps on October 7th and November 7th
- In order to be eligible for team awards, participants must complete the entire eight week challenge
- Teams will track on personal devices (MapMyWalk App, Garmin, FitBit, etc.).
- For the 1st place team, each participating team member will receive a $50 Visa gift card. The 2nd place participating team member will receive a $25 Visa gift card and the 3rd place participating team members will receive a $15 gift card.
Registration for the Walk for Wellness – Commit to Get Fit challenge will be open through September 8th. Register your team today!
We will host a pep rally and orientation on Friday, September 9th (via WebEx) to kick-off the Walk for Wellness – Commit to Get Fit challenge! Registered teams will receive a formal invitation and calendar invite prior to the event.
For more information, or questions about the challenge, please contact email@example.com
*The Walk for Wellness Challenge is open to CAN Capital employees only.