|Field Label||Field Type||Data Entry||Frequency|
IBM Bedford Centre, is starting a new Summer Fitness Challenge for the month of June. The challenge will start Tuesday, June 7, 2016. All IBM employee's in the Bedford Centre are invited to join. This challenge is open to IBM Bedford participants only. Participants must register using your IBM email address.
1. Challenge Period: June 7 - July 6, 2016
2. Challenge Details: This is a step and activity challenge. The distance is calculated using steps. The goal is to get the most steps you can by July 6, 2016.
3. No biking, rowing, rollerblading, skating, allowed.
4. Only steps or steps - equivalent are to be tracked. Distance converted to steps at an average of 1250 steps per km.
5. All steps should be tracked daily. However, all steps must be tracked weekly. If you wait longer than 1 week to input your steps manually into the ChallengeRunner app, you will not be able to count those steps in the challenge.
6. NO Cheating!!
7. If photos, images or content of others is being posted to this community, you are responsible for obtaining prior permission from these individuals to post their image/content and for following IBM to use and disclose them for any purpose.
8. Have fun!! Get ready for Summer!!
9. Will there be prizes? Stay tuned!
The Personal Information you provide to Challenge Runner will be used in accordance with the terms outlined in their policy.
When you join the IBM Bedford Summer Fitness Challenge, your name and total steps can be viewed by other IBM participants. IBM Program Administrators will only have access to participant name and steps which will be used to manage the challenge, update the Community and send communications.
This is a voluntary challenge and by continuing, you are agreeing to the T&C's of the external site.