Spring 2019 HACC Step Challenge
submitted by: Harrisburg Area Community College
Want to use this Template?
Each of these challenge templates are available in ChallengeRunner to quick-start your setup process. Simply select the
Copy and edit a pre-existing challenge from our database option when creating your new challenge.
|Field Label||Field Type||Data Entry||Frequency
To the Moon we go! Challenge other teams, individuals, and most importantly yourself as we step our way out of this world!
Collectively, our goal is to walk 238,855 miles, or about 478 million steps, the distance from the EARTH to the MOON.
The Challenge starts Monday, March 11 at 12:00 AM and ends Sunday, April 21 at 11:59 PM
Only steps will be counted! Other activities will not be counted toward your steps.
- Top three teams with the most steps
- Top three individuals with the most steps
*NEW for Spring 2019!*
- Membership in the Million Step Club if you reach a million steps
- There will be two designations for teams, casual and competitive
- Not interested in running a marathon every week? Designate your team as casual and compete against other casual teams.
- Endurance steppers, consider the competitive designation!