Prior to participating in this challenge you must go to here to sign the Wellness Waiver & Release Form.
Join the Hydration Challenge and make it a new healthy habit!
Dates: Monday, February 11 (12 am) through Friday, March 1 (11:59 pm)
The Hydration Challenge promotes team members to stay hydrated throughout the work day. Eight 8-ounce glasses, which equals about 2 liters, or half a gallon. This is called the 8×8 rule and is very easy to remember.
The recommended amount of water intake per day is 2 liters or 1 half gallon.
How to earn points!
- Drink plenty of water (only plain water is counted for the challenge)
- Each day of the challenge go to the website or app to track your water intake.
- 1 oz = 1 point
- This is the honor system, so please be mindful of how much you drink per day.
- You may log your results in ChallengeRunner until Monday, March 4 at 5 pm.
* Flavored water and plain water will count towards water intake no other beverages will count.
** If you forget to log a day on ChallengeRunner, you may go back and log multiple days.
Enjoy the benefits of being Hydrated!