Get out of hibernation and join the Winter Walking Challenge!
This challenge will run for seven weeks. 1/21/2019 - 3/09/2018. At the conclusion of the seven weeks, the participants with the top three recorded steps will be awarded the following:
- First Place Award: 8 hours of PTO
- Second Place Award: 4 hours of PTO
- Third Place Award: $25 Target Gift Card
You may use a pedometer, smartphone or other step tracking device to track your number of daily steps. Then you simply record this number into the ChallengeRunner.com system either through the website or by using the ChallengeRunner smartphone app. Make sure to record your steps daily.
The Winter Walking Challenge has the following characteristics:
- In the leaderboard, each participant is able to see where they stand in relation to other participants.
- Participants are allowed to enter up to 20,000 steps (10 miles) each day.
- Steps are to be recorded daily.
- If you need a step tracker, just let us know and we can provide you with a basic pedometer.
This challenge will also help get you ready for the upcoming Fight for Air Climb on March 9th!
Register for the climb at FightForAirClimb.org/Milwaukee and enter the code PYRAMAX19 for Free registration on the PyraMax Bank team.