Take the Stairs
(Edit this general description for your challenge)
The 30-Day Stair challenge will promote wellness by encouraging participants to take the stairs. To receive credit, participants must log into the ChallengeRunner.com system each day and enter the number of flights they've taken.
This challenge will run for 30-Days. At the conclusion of this period, participants with the following minimum squat days recorded will be recieve the following:
- 30 Days - (Edit this for your challenge)
- 25 Days - (Edit this for your challenge)
- 20 Days - (Edit this for your challenge)
In addition, every participant who records a minimum of 100 flights (3 flights a day) will receive aparticipation award.
The 30-Day Stair Challenge has the following characteristics:
- In the leaderboard, each participant is able to see how many days they have recorded. Other participant's days will not be seen.
- Rest days count towards the total days so record them as well.
- Stairs are to be recorded and logged every day; however, participants may enter steps taken up to three days past the current date.