The NO MESS Spring into Fitness is a challenge to help get you on the right track and on your way to reaching your fitness goals. This is not a program but a challenge to change how you feel about fitness and give you some tools to be successful. You will have an opportunity to win up to $250, a NEW pair of running shoes (up to $75 value), or a gift card from Utley Chiropractic.
There is a $25 non-refundable enrollment fee.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Workouts and motivational tips to help you accomplish your goals.
- Tadda’s Fitness jump start nutrition plan
- Sample grocery list
- List of optional supplement recommendations.
- The eligibility to win prizes -even though that shouldn't be your main motivation for improving yourself- it makes the challenge even more fun!
How does this work:
The challenge dates are April 24-June 2
Once you register and pay your entry fee you will receive an enrollment email letting you know how to register. In the system you will be able to see your leader board and how many points you have accumulated.
All of your steps will be calculated automatically from your fitness tracker that is connected to the system.
You will receive the following points
- 200 points for each pound that you lose
- 10 points for every 10,000 steps that you take
- 100 points for each percent of body fat that you lose
You will be required to come in and get weighed on Day #1 of the challenge. There will be 2 additional designated dates for in person weigh-ins and body fat calculations. These dates are May 12 and June 2.
All Winners and prizes will be announced on Monday, June 5 via Facebook Live from Tadda’s Fitness.
What can I win?
- 1st place wins $250 cash
- 2nd place wins a Giftcard from Utley Chiropractic
- 3rd place wins a pair of Running Shoes from Big Peach ($75 value)