Acts of Kindness
submitted by: The Lawson Group
Want to use this Template?
Each of these challenge templates are available in ChallengeRunner to quick-start your setup process. Simply select the
Copy and edit a pre-existing challenge from our database option when creating your new challenge.
|Field Label||Field Type||Data Entry||Frequency
I did something really nice today!
Kindness is a way of showing others that they count. Carrying out random acts of kindness on a daily basis is truly a win-win situation. The person you are being kind to benefits through your help. You feel good for having helped someone. The world is a better place through your kindness. Never underestimate the impact of a single act of kindness.
Here are a few ideas to get you started!
- Send someone a hand-written note of thanks.
- Make a card at home and send it to a friend for no reason.
- Buy a lottery ticket for a stranger.
- Put some coins in someone else’s parking meter.
- Cut your neighbor’s hedge.
- Walk your friend’s dog.
- Give a compliment about your server to his/her manager.
- Send someone a small gift anonymously.
- Stop and help someone replace their flat tire.
- Let someone jump the queue at the bank.
- Pay for the drinks on the next table at a café.
- Treat a friend to the movies for no reason.
- Give a huge tip to someone when they least expect it.
- Give up your seat for someone, not just an elderly person.
- Write notes of appreciation at least once a week.
- Talk to a homeless person and have a “normal” conversation.
- Pick up some rubbish in the road that would otherwise be lying around.
- Compliment a work colleague for their excellence.
- Give another driver your parking spot.
- Hold the door open for a stranger.
- Help an elderly neighbor carry the trash out.
- Tell all your family members how much you appreciate them.
- Smile and say “hello” to someone you don’t know.
- Buy an inspirational book for a friend.
- Send a thank you note to a person who has helped you in the past.
What goes around is sure to come around – be kind!