40 days Accomplish your Goals Challenge!
submitted by: Providence TriFit
Want to use this Template?
Each of these challenge templates are available in ChallengeRunner to quick-start your setup process. Simply select the
Copy and edit a pre-existing challenge from our database option when creating your new challenge.
|Field Label||Field Type||Data Entry||Frequency
Completed Daily Challenge?
(Enter the number of personal challenges you completed today.)
User Entry (up to 3 days late)
TriFIt would like to invite you to a new Challenge for yourself!
- Create one (or more) daily challenge(s) for yourself. examples (to work out every day, to log your calories, to lift weights, to run for 30 minutes, to achieve your 10,000 steps, etc. ). We all have different goals, so do what you need to do.
- If your goal is to do something every other day or twice a week, that's great! Just log it on the days you do it.
- If you achieve your challenge each day, log it! If you complete more than one challenge each day, give yourself multiple points.
- For example, if your goal is to log your calories and work out for 30 minutes AND you achieve both of them today, give yourself 2 points. If you only logged your calories but didn't work out, give yourself 1 point.
- Since we are all doing different challenges, be reasonable about the goals you set so that we all have the some opportunity to win. (Ex. Give yourself a point for an activity, not 1 point for every 10 minutes you work out.) Remember - the goal is to challenge yourself!
- This is on the honor system, so be honest!
4. You may enter data up to 3 days late, . But, All data must be entered by midnight of the last day of the challenge. 4/23/17
To make it fun, there is a place to note what activity you are doing!!! Top 3 participants to earn points will receive prizes.
Challenge starts 3/15/17 and ends on 4/23/17 (40 days!)
Last day to register for this challenge will be on 3/17/17