Loving Every Step Challenge
submitted by: Academy of General Dentistry
Want to use this Template?
Each of these challenge templates are available in ChallengeRunner to quick-start your setup process. Simply select the
Copy and edit a pre-existing challenge from our database option when creating your new challenge.
|Field Label||Field Type||Data Entry||Frequency
Distance Traveled (Miles)
User Entry (up to 0 days late)
Beginning Monday, February 20, 2017 teams of four will join together to participate in the Loving Every Step challenge. During the four week program, team members will walk passionately toward a healthy lifestyle and track their steps along the way. Team member activity will contribute to an overall team step count to compete with other participating teams. The Loving Every Step Challenge is open to all employees.
- Each team member must complete a Participation Consent Form and submit to their team captain by February 17th.
- Team members must record their activity on the Monthly Activity Log and submit to their team captain every Friday, starting February 24th.
- Team captains must submit a cumulative Activity Log form (via Survey Monkey) listing a total number of team steps on March 3rdth and March 17th
- In order to be eligible for team awards, participants must complete the entire four week challenge
- Teams may track on personal devices (MapMyWalk App, Garmin, FitBit, etc.).
- For the 1st place team, each participating team member will receive a fitness tracker (Valued at $80). The 2nd place participating team members will receive fitness equipment and $100 AGD Bucks and the 3rd place participating team members will receive $100 AGD Bucks.
- The Individual Overall Winner will receive 1 PTO day and $100 in AGD Bucks.
- The Best Team Name winner will receive a gift card (each member).
Registration for the Loving Every Step challenge will begin on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 and will be open through February 20, 2017. Register your team today!
We will host a pep rally and orientation on Tuesday, February 21st (via WebEx) to kick-off the Loving Every Step challenge! Registered teams will receive a formal invitation and calendar invite prior to the event.
For more information, or questions about the challenge, please contact email@example.com
*The Loving Every Step challenge is open to all AGD employees.