AAHOA Weight Loss Challenge
submitted by: AAHOA
Want to use this Template?
Each of these challenge templates are available in ChallengeRunner to quick-start your setup process. Simply select the
Copy and edit a pre-existing challenge from our database option when creating your new challenge.
|Field Label||Field Type||Data Entry||Frequency
Weight in Pounds
User Entry (up to 1 days late)
Completed Recommended Activity? (20 min x 3 days)
Welcome to the AAHOA Weight Loss Challenge!
I hope we all are looking fly af within a few short weeks.
- To encourage everyone to lose weight at a healthy rate, this challenge will last until December 15, 2016. Regular weigh-ins will help keep us on track, but this is enough time to lose a substantial amount of weight, if that's your goal.
- Weigh-ins are every Friday morning at 10. If you're traveling or otherwise out of the office, it's your responsibility to weigh yourself and submit your weight no earlier than Thursday at 9 PM and no later than Friday at 9 PM.
- NO: starving yourself, crazy fad diets, or any dangerous (e.g., purging) behavior. This is about getting healthy, not getting skinny.
- Participants agree to do their very best to exercise for at least 20 minutes three times a week.
- Participants agree to give the challenge a sincere shot by participating for at least four weeks.
- Obviously I can't enforce any of this.