Calvary Unity for the CommUNITY Fitness Challenge
(Edit this general description for your challenge)
The Activity Challenge with Fitness Trackers will promote wellness by encouraging participants to move their bodies more often during the day. Participants may use a supported activity tracking device to record the minutes of activity taken and transmit this number into the ChallengeRunner.com system. The totals of those minutes are then compared against one another and a real-time leaderboard is made available. Points are allocated based on each goal. The more goals you reach, the more points you can achieve and the more likely you are to win! We can't really track all activity so we're trusting you to be honest.
In order to receive data from tracking devices, each participant must first install the appropriate software and create an account on the activity tracker's website. Every participant must then authorize ChallengeRunner.com to capture individual data as follows:
After logging in, the participant must click the Profile link at the top of the home page and then click the Authorize link. On the tracker website shown the user must enter their ID and Password they created when they first registered the device.
Once the device is authorized, the user must ensure that they connect their device to the activity tracker's website at least once per day to sync data.
This challenge will run for 90 days (June 1, 2016 - August 29, 2016). At the conclusion of 90 days, the participants with the top three recorded points will be awarded the following:
- First Place Award Fitbit up to $150
- Second Place Award Whole Food Gift Card $50
- Third Place Award $25 Gift Card
In addition, every participant who records a minimum of 4,050 minutes (45 daily) will receive a participation award.
The Activity Challenge with Fitness Trackers has the following characteristics:
- In the leaderboard, each participant is able to see where they stand in relation to other participants using real names.
- Participants are allowed to enter up to 120 minutes each day.
- Devices should be synced every day; however, participants may take up to seven days after the log date to sync data.
- Although activity trackers are supported, they are not required. Particiants may enter their own data uning the ChallengeRunner website or ChallengeRunner smartphone apps.