30-Day Squat Challenge
(Edit this general description for your challenge)
The 30-Day Squat Challenge will promote wellness by encouraging participants to become more active by performing an increasing number of squats each day. To receive credit, participants must log into the ChallengeRunner.com system each day and check that they performed either the required number of squats or rested if specified. While it is recommended that participants log these minutes every evening, they have up to three days to log their squats.
This challenge will run for 30-Days. At the conclusion of this period, participants with the following minimum squat days recorded will be recieve the following:
- 30 Days - (Edit this for your challenge)
- 25 Days - (Edit this for your challenge)
- 20 Days - (Edit this for your challenge)
In addition, every participant who records a minimum of 840 minutes (20 daily) will receive aparticipation award.
The 30-Day Squat Challenge has the following characteristics:
- In the leaderboard, each participant is able to see how many days they have recorded. Other participant's days will not be seen.
- Rest days count towards the total days so record them as well.
- Squats are to be recorded and logged every day; however, participants may enter steps taken up to three days past the current date.